This is a skirt pattern with real color step-by-step instructions. Stitching lines are diagrammed right on to the photos so you never need to guess where to sew. You do not need a serger for this pattern.
The skirt pattern includes sizes from 1 month to 6 years.
You will need: - Fabric: woven cotton (cotton blends). - Buttons and elastic. - Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern. You can print this pattern on Letter, A4 or A0 printer paper.
No paper copy will be mailed.
- Detailed photo sewing tutorial.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement.
- Size 1 month - 6T ( size chart included in pattern file).
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file.
- Woven cotton (cotton blends), buttons and elastic., thread.
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine.
As a mother of two wonderful kids, I always care for them to feel as comfortable as possible (and for me to see them wear nice clothes ;) ). That's why I started creating my own patterns for kids' clothing. Now I can offer You the same, and I will be most happy to see the effect of your work...
In my shop I have offered downloadable sewing patterns focusing on easy-to-sew and easy-to wear clothing.
All patterns include step-by-step tutorials with a full color photo for each step. Even a beginner can successfully sew beautiful clothing for their children.