- Full Scale Hand Drawn Pattern ready for you to print
- List of Materials
- Embroidery Stitch Guide
- Step-by-step Instructions with photos
This adorable Sleeping Fruit Garland is inspired by the popularity of Kawaii Fruit styles from Japan.
The Garland/Bunting stretches out to approximately 1.5m in length and each of the pieces are about 12-15 cm tall and are completely hand sewn.
The patterns includes:
- list of materials
- embroidery stitch guide
- step-by-step sewing instructions with photos to guide you along the way.
- a full scale pattern ready for you to print.
** Please be advised that some pieces are quite small **
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own store, please offer BORN TO BE FELT design credit in any written description.
Mass production, re-sale and distribution of this pattern and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you!
- Pattern does not include the finished Llamas, supplies or fabric.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Sewing!