- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the chick and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
SLEEPY CHICK TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Little chick is catching up on some beauty sleep! This little toy is quick to make and would be a lovely Easter gift.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished chick is approximately 8.5 cm tall.