Adorable owl sewing pattern. Easy and fun to make!
This owl makes a great cushion!
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this pretty owl so much fun and easy to do.
The pattern comes in 2 sizes: letter and a4. A4: paper size international Letter: paper size in Canada and USA
- Suitable for Beginners
- Finished size 45 x 25 cm / 18 x 10 inch
- illustrated tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- Raspberry cotton for the body 60 x 30 cm / 24 x 12 inch
- Yellow cotton for the Wings 25 x 25 cm / 10 x 10 inch
- Brown Cotton 30 x 20 cm / 12 x 8 inch
- White Felt 20 x 10 cm / 8 x 4 inch
- Black Felt 5 x 10 cm / 2 x 4 inch
- Yellow Felt 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 inch
- Brown Felt 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
- Vliesofix (fusible webbing) 25 x 25 cm / 10 x 10 inch
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.