This PDF tutorial shows you how to sew a supercute sloth plushie that can hang around on your table lamp or anywhere you like! 2 sizes are available.
The tutorial contains the sewing pattern plus instructions including many photos and detailed decriptions of each step. It is suitable for beginners and also for seamstresses with advanced skills.
The size of the finished sloth is approx 23 x 27 cm (small sloth) and 35 x 42 cm (big sloth).
- illustrated sewing pattern and instructions
- metric measurement
- two sizes
- suitable for advanced seamstresses and fearless beginners
Materials you need at home:
- fabric ca. 40 x 35 cm (small sloth)
- fabric ca. 60 x 50 cm (big sloth)
- wool felt in different colours for face applications
- a piece of velcro (approx. 2 cm broad) or Kamsnaps
- padding material
- black embroidery yarn
- sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, tailor's chalk or pencil, embroidery needle, pointed needle
Hi! I'm Kathrin, Designer from Hamburg in Germany. I like animals of all kinds, sewing and drawing. You can not only find my patterns here but also many other funny products with my animal illustrations on my website and my pattern designs on spoonflower.com.