Smudge is an amigurumi made of a soft cotton.
This character is perfect for toddlers - it does not have small parts, simply sew solidly at the time of assembly :)
A creation of Peggy Imbeaud Lesage for [Z*] by Zimbo - For personal use only, do not sell this pattern or the products made with this pattern - for any request or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 page illustrated pattern to create a crochet amigurumi.
- Level of difficulty intermediate (explanatory photos for the polka dot pattern)
- Approximate size of character 19cm (size can vary depending on the thread used and the size of hook).
- Written Explanations
Materials you need at home:
- 3mm hook
- 1 skein of DK cotton, white or off-white
- few grams of 2 other colors of DK cotton
- embroidery cotton for the eyes
- ring marker