Snorkeler Tea Cosy with his ducky rubber ring is a humorous tea cosy design that is bright, cheerful and will give you a giggle.
The snorkeler as you would expect has got a snorkel mask and big green flippers, he has bright orange hair and red trunks.
The Snorkeler tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting him very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Snorkeler tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- photos of how to assemble
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 20g matador double knitting wool,
- 20g grass green double knitting wool,
- 33g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 48g sunshine double knitting wool,
- 14g jaffa double knitting wool,
- Small amount of black double knitting wool,
- Clear flat plastic bottle,
- X2 18mm buttons,
- UHU glue,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.