- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the advanced beginner or intermediate knitter
- Links to tutorials by the designer for techniques used
- This sachet pattern is written for a gauge of approx. 25 sts / 33 rounds = 10 cm (4 inches) over stockinette, after blocking. Gauge is not critical in this design.
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (letter size)
This little sachet bag is simple, sweet and very quick to knit. Perfect to keep a piece of soap, lavender or jewelry. This pattern features Snowflake Lace and includes two sizes of sachets. Only a small amount of fingering weight yarn is needed, so it is perfect for stash busting! It also makes a lovely gift.
The sachet is worked in the round from the top down. The bottom is closed using a three-needle bind off. The instructions for the lace are provided both charted and written out.
Size: Size S (L) finished dimensions: Width of 8.5 (12) cm (3 ¼ (4 ¾) inches) and a height of 12.5 (15) cm (5 (6) inches), measured after blocking. The sachet pictured is in size S.
Difficulty level: This sachet is worked in the round from the top down and closed with a three-needle bind off. Stitches used include knit, skp, k2tog, a centered double decrease and yo. This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner or intermediate knitter.