Cute snowman crochet pattern
Crochetted with a 3.5mm hook, this snowman is 20 cm tall (7.87 inch). A smaller or bigger version can be made with the same pattern by changing yarn and crochet sizes.
This is not a finished product but an electronic pattern in PDF format. The pattern can be downloaded immediately after confirmation of payment.
- PDF File
- Written instructions
- Photo Illustrations
- Difficulty Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- 3.5 mm hook
- around 35g of white acrylic yarn for the body and arms
- leftover blue acrylic yarn for the hat and the buttons
- leftover orange acrylic yarn for the scarf
- leftover black acrylic yarn to embroider the eyes and mouth
- polyester fiberfill
- a tapestry needle -
- a pink textile marker for the cheeks
Gisèle Falcucci, known on the web as Jijihook, practices crochet and drawing to create colorful and unique works. She is also the author of the book "Bonnets Faciles et Amusants au Crochet".