Snowman Quilted Pillow Pattern
Are you looking for a last minute Christmas gift? This cheerful snowman pillow in bright colours doesn't take long to make and adds a whimsical touch to any home.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 16" square
- full size templates and placement guides, you will have to tape the full size placement guide together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/2 yd dark blue fabric with stars or snowflakes
- 1/8 yd bright yellow fabric
- 1/4 yd vertical striped fabric
- 1/2 yd bright red fabric
- 1/4 yd white fabric
- 1/8 yd black fabric, assorted scraps of brown, grey, orange & yellow
- 18” square piece of batting
- 18” square piece of quilter’s muslin
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.