Aren't these adorable? A big snowman and a cute little snowman with his hat and scarf with pompons. They are standing outside beside the trees.
The big snowman will be approx. 5.12 inch/13 cm high, the little snowman will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high. The trees are 3.55 inch/ 9 cm, 4.33 inch/ 11 cm and 4.72 inch/ 12 cm high.
Made with cotton yarn (4 ply) and hook B1 or C2 (US) or hook 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Sizethe big snowman will be approx. 5.12 inch/13 cm high, the little snowman will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high. , The trees are 3.55 inch/ 9 cm, 4.33 inch/ 11 cm and 4.72 inch/ 12 cm high.
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (yarn weight 4 ply) in 8 colors
- white for snowmen (40 grams = 100 meters/ 109 yds)
- red for hat and scarves and pompons (20 grams = 50 meters / 54 yds)
- black for hat big snowman and for the mouth (15 grams =38 meters/ 41 yds)
- orange for the noses (approx. 5 grams = 13 meters/ 14 yds)
- light green for little tree (15 grams = 38 meters/ 41 yds)
- green for big tree and pompons and hat (40 grams = 100 meters/109 yds)
- dark green for the middle tree (20 grams = 50 meters/ 21 yds)
- brown for the arms of the big snowman (10 grams = 25 meters/ 27 yds)
- Fiberfill for stuffing the snowmen
- 4 Safety eyes 5 mm or beads or black yarn for the eyes
- 4 buttons for the snowmen (for on the belly).
- needle to sew the snowmen
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!