- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the sheep and pig and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SNUFFLES SHEEP AND TRUFFLES PIG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Snuffles the Sheep and Truffles the Pig are best friends down on the farm.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the pig’s tail which is an i-cord tube knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 9cm tall and 14.5cm long, and the pig is approximately 9cm tall and 12cm long (not including the tails).