Snug as a Bug Infant Car Seat Canopy Crochet Pat
Pattern is easy and has many pictures and diagrams to help you along the way. Such a cute way to keep baby warm this winter. Blanket is designed to fit over most infant car seats. The Bug style has a face opening so you can check the baby. Simple sewing skills and basic crocheting skills required. Would make a cute and unusual baby gift.
- Illustrated step by step written crochet pattern , * US Imperial Measurement , * Size fits standard infant car seat , * Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 9 ounces Red Heart 4 green yarn.
- 6 Ounces Red Heart 4 pink yarn.
- 2 Ounces Red Heart 4 brown yarn.
- 43” of ¼” elastic. Size I crochet hook.
- Gauge – 10 stitches = 3” and 4 rows = 1”
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.