- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the hedgehog plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
SNUGGLY HEDGEHOG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This snuggly hedgehog is knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn to make him super cuddly!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increase and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The hedgehog is approximately 13cm long.