My Snuggly Hedgehog is knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn to make it super cuddly! The hedgehog is 13 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the hedgehog plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6)
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight) for the head
- A fluffy boucle DK yarn for the body
- Toy safety eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.