So Much Snow Cowls Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Protect you and your little ones from the cold with these classic snowflake cowls.
The pattern includes both styles.
Using the recommended yarn (or just about any other skein of yarn), you can make both cowls from one skein of each color.
This cowl is the perfect size to wear either around your neck or around your head to keep your ears warm.
Using Fair Isle crochet you can make two sizes of this snowflake motif cowl.
Sizes include: Adult Cowl: 22" circumference x 6.25" high and Child Cowl: 20" circumference x 5.75" high
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don't know how to do Fair Isle? Don't worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
- Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
- Catching the yarn to create short floats.
- How to keep your yarn untangled.
- Photo tutorial of stitches used on beanie brim.
- How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
- How to make a magic adjustable loop.
Skill Level Intermediate
Recommended Yarn 4 - Medium
Recommended Hook 5.5mm [US-I] 6.0mm [US-J]
Both cowls include full written instructions as well as a color chart.
- Written Pattern
- Charted Instructions
- 2 Cowls included
Materials you need at home:
- Approx. 100 yards of Knit Picks Swish Tonal yarn in: Gypsy Tonal (25430) MC Pearlescent Tonal (25440) CC
- 5.5mm or 6mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Knit and Crochet Ever After
I strive to create fun and unique crochet and knit patterns.
I will be adding new patterns regularly as I dream them up, so stop back often.