Socks "Mosaic 3"
Pattern for mosaic socks (slip stitch) in 2 different sizes. You should know how to knit in the round and how to work the heel and toe decreases. The pattern is suitable for confident beginners.
- charted pattern
- written instruction
- sizes US 7 1/2-8 1/2 and 9-10, GB 5-6 and 6 1/2-7 1/2
Materials you need at home:
- 50 g 4-ply sock yarn (75% wool, 25% Nylon, 420 m/100 g) color white
- 50 g 4-ply sock yarn (75% wool, 25% Nylon, 420 m/100 g) Opal color "Schönheit des Himmels"
- double pointed needles 2,5
- measuring tape
- darning needle without top
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Hello! I'm Birgit - knitting for over 40 years. I am constantly looking for new patterns and yarn for the implementation of my ideas. Knitting is my passion! I am pleased to offer my designs here.
Read more +