Socks "Mosaic" GB size 5-6 and 61/2-71/2, USA size 71/2-81/2 and 9-10
The socks are knitted with slip stitches, which means you work with only one color/row. The pattern is suitable for advanced beginners.
you should know: - knit - purl - slip stitch - knit through the back loop - german short row heel (or you choose another heel) - toe decreasing - Kitchener stitch
- written knitting instruction
- chart for the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 50 g white sock yarn, 4-ply (fingering)
- 50 g colored sock yarn, 4-ply (fingering)
- double pointed needles US 1,5 (2,5)
- measuring tape
- darning needle without top
Hello! I'm Birgit - knitting for over 40 years. I am constantly looking for new patterns and yarn for the implementation of my ideas. Knitting is my passion! I am pleased to offer my designs here.