SockSack - now in 3 sizes - sewing pattern for knitters
A sewing pattern for knitters of 2-at-a-time socks or other color-work projects. A handy divider keeps the 2 balls of yarn from tangling, and snapable guides feed the yarn smoothly. The bag can be cinched up and taken for knitting on the go. Perfect for any knitting project using 2 balls at a time, and can be used for crochet or sewing projects. Bag now comes in 3 sizes for all your knitting needs. BONUS zippered pocket divider instructions now included. This pattern is for personal use ONLY Please contact Ramona for a cottage license if you would like to make SockSacks to sell. Thank you!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY use a sewing machine use a rotary cutter and mat sew on snaps follow a pattern
- Illustrated Sewing Pattern
- 3 sizes (SockSack, ShawlSack, SweaterSack) *US Imperial Measurement *Suitable for confidant beginners *Video Tutorials Included!
Materials you need at home:
- 2-3 fat quarters or 1 yard of fabric, depending on bag size chosen
- 2 snaps
- 1 plastic zipper, optional
- sewing machine, scissors, a ruler, needle, etc
I'm a mom, wife, seamstress, knitter, crocheter, embroiderer, designer... I like creating new, useful patterns. I live in a circus with several homeschooled children, cats, foster kittens, and large dogs.