The soldier tea cosy is an exciting new tea cosy that depicts a soldier in camouflage gear complete with binoculars, rifle, a couple of hand grenades and a camouflage covered helmet. The soldier has a bit of designer stubble and a short back and sides.
The main body of the tea cosy is knitted in a camouflage print with double thickness green, olive green, brown and black wool.
Keep the troops supplied with nice hot tea kept warm under a soldier tea cosy.
Remember our brave troops every day with the soldier tea cosy.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- has a removable hat which can be casually hung on the spout
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.23 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 42g dark green Double knitting wool,
- 25g olive green double knitting wool,
- 20g black double knitting wool,
- 13g brown double knitting wool,
- 10g silver grey double knitting wool,
- 8g flesh double knitting wool,
- 5g tan double knitting wool,
- One Cotton bud
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.