- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the rocket and astronaut plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
SPACE ROCKET AND ASTRONAUT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This space rocket cushion has a little pocket on the back to carry an astronaut into space adventures!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the rocket portholes and astronaut visor.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished rocket is 36cm tall and 25cm wide. The astronaut is 12.5cm tall.