- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the stocking
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
SPARKLING STOCKING KNITTING PATTERNS
If you don’t know how to knit in the round, this stocking is worked flat (knitted back and forth) on straight needles. I have used a fluffy eyelash yarn to add some sparkle to the top of my stocking.
TECHNIQUES: The stocking is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, and the hanging loop is a single crochet chain (or you can add a loop of yarn). You will need to cast on, knit, purl, decrease, and sew seams. This stocking pattern also incorporates short rows and instructions are included too.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished stocking is approximately 23cm tall. This stocking is a decorative ornament, it is not designed for wearing.