- This is a gridded pattern for stitching on Aida or Evenweave.
- "Tips and Tricks" file included for blackwork beginners.
- Instant download PDF pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- Aida or Evenweave Embroidery Cloth
- Black DMC Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery Hoop
- Spider Pattern -
This blackwork pattern is designed for stitching on 14 count Aida.
Stitch Count: 99 x 89 Finished Sizes: 14 count: 7.1 x 6.4 inches (18 x 16.1cm) - suits 9 inch hoop 16 count: 6.2 x 5.6 inches (15.7 x 14.1cm) - suits 8 inch hoop 18 count: 5.5 x 4.9 inches (14 x 12.6cm) - suits 8 inch hoop Not recommended for Aida counts higher than 18.
This can also be stitched over double threads on other evenweave fabrics (hardanger, linen etc).
Hi there, I'm Michelle! I design modern unique blackwork patterns.