- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hedgehog and mouse and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SPIKE THE HEDGEHOG AND MOE THE MOUSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Spike and Moe are crafty little critters, you can knit them for toys or use them as pincushions.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished animals are approximately 9cm tall and 15cm long (not including the tail).