This is a pattern for a Star Trek Inspired Bib, Vulcan Ears and Booties. Step by step pattern with many pictures and graphs - which are helpful to walk you all the way through making these fun pieces. Very cute for special occasions, as a costume or just for at home. Bib pattern features an Officer Jacket and is one size fits most 0-9 month olds. The booties are Black tied in sizes 4”, 5:” Headband is in 3 sizes. Beginner crochet skills required.
- Illustrated step by step written crochet pattern , * US Imperial Measurement , * Size 0 - 9 months , * Suitable for Beginners but does require color changes.
Materials you need at home:
- Bib 1 ¼ ounces (60 grams) royal blue worsted weight yarn. 1.2 ounces of black worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook.
- Logo Size 7 steel crochet hook, 10 bedspread weight cotton thread. Black embroidery thread and needle.
- Booties 1 ½ ounces (40 grams) black worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook.
- Spock Ear Head Band 1 ounce of Flesh colored yarn.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.