- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes EU 34 - 54 / US 4 - 24
- Pattern PDF in DIN A4 and US letter and several large printing files PDFs
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- stretch fabric, 1yd - 12in / 1.20 x 55“ / 1,40m, 1yd - 31in / 1,70m x 55“ / 1,40m for the long sleeve version
- neckband fabric for the neckband.
- Sewing machine and/or serger
The sportySHO!ert is a pattern for a loose fit Basic Shirt with a V-neck. You can either sew it with long sleeves, short sleeves or sleeveless. As the pattern is really basic, you can unleash your creativity and mix different fabrics or try color blocking for example.
The SHO!ert is for stretch fabrics and the eBook covers the sizes EU 34 - 54 / US 4 - 24. It includes an illustrated instruction, PDF pattern files in DIN A4 and US letter format as well as several large printing file PDFs. All with metric and imperial measurements.
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)