- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the puppy and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
SPOT THE PUPPY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Spot the Puppy has big feet with brown pawprints, and a spot on his back.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the head and body.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished puppy is approximately 26cm tall when standing.