Spring Bunny - hand embroidery PDF pattern & instructions
Stitch and appliqué a cute spring bunny in a hoop frame with this free design template.
1) Stitch the bunny using the template provided in the PDF file. I have only used simple stitches for this pattern which makes it beginner friendly. Use the stem stitch to outline the body, shirt and inner piece of the ear. Use backstitches for the hair/mouth and french knots for the eyes.
2) Use your felt scraps to create the appliqué circle or use stitches instead. I traced the circle onto Heat'n Bond Iron-On Adhesive to make the cut easier and ironed it onto the ready stitched fabric.
3) Finally, add some rosy cheeks with a bit of blush and you are done!
Get stitching and have fun with felt!
- Pattern of pictured design (forward & in reverse)
- Instructions for transferring the pattern
- Color Guide
- Stitch Guide
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Embroidery hoop & needle
- Embroidery floss
- Piece of felt (optional)
- Transfer pen (optional)
I love designing and creating charming things and making the patterns available for everyone who enjoys making handmade projects.
Solipandi, the name I chose for my shop is a nickname my mum used to call me when I was a little girl.
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a good time looking around.