- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the mouse and basket, with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
SQUEAKY MOUSE IN A BASKET KNITTING PATTERN
My little mouse is having a rest in his basket bed. This makes a lovely gift, and the mouse could be used as a pincushion or a toy for pets (without the bead eyes).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse’s tail which is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The mouse is 7cm long (not including the tail) and the basket is approximately 8cm diameter.