- Crochet amigurumi pattern with lots of photos
- Mix and match to create your own little creature
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements are used
- Exact gauge is not needed
- Easy to intermediate skill level
A crochet amigurumi pattern for a variety of squids, octopuses and jellyfish.
The downloadable file includes patterns for 5 different bodies and 4 different types of legs. There are also instructions on how to join them, and tips for customization. Now you can create your very own octopus, squid, or jellyfish.
These amigurumi are small, quite quick to make, and good for using up leftover bits of yarn.
Difficulty: easy-intermediate. You will need to be able to crochet in the round and make basic crochet stitches, including single crochet and half double crochet.
Size: small. Exact gauge is not important - these amigurumi can be made with any yarn weight. The examples are made using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook. They are about 4-5 cm (1.6-2”) tall.