- Knitting Pattern
- US measurement (inches)
- One size 11" Diameter
- Skill level Easy
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball- Red Heart Super Saver, Paddy Green (200 yards) Medium Weight- Worsted
- US 8 circular needles, 23" long
- US 8 double pointed needles
- US 6 double pointed needles
- To adjust the size (larger or smaller) change needle sizes
Your classic knitted beret /Tam with a pom pom. The beret has an I-cord trim finish which gives it a polished look. Any medium weight, Aran or Worsted yarn can be substituted, keeping to the gauge specifications.
I live in New York with my two cats. I have been knitting and crocheting forever. My patterns include hats, headbands, scarves, wraps, cowls, hoods and shrugs. They are affordable, fun and easy to create.
Thank you for visiting! Jeani