Stacking Toy for Toddlers, Woodland Animals Pattern
Help that special little one in your life develop their motor skills and dexterity with this sweet woodland stacker toy, made with love by you!
As a special bonus, this pattern includes a rhyming story about the animals that you can read to your little one while he or she plays with the characters.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make: Approx 12 Hrs
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN:
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Tape/glue stick/straight pins
- Fiberfill (stuffing)