- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the snake and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
STANLEY SNAKE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Stanley Snake is a super toy for boys
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles (the patternis written for knitting on straight needles, but you could convert to knitting in the round if you prefer). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the end of the row (knitting stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The snake is approximately 49cm long (not including the tongue).