Finished measurements: 12.5x12,5cm/4.9x4.9inch
The following stitches are used: - chain stitch - star-shaped rhodes stitch (with phototutorial)
- a picture of the finished mandala
- DMC colournumbers for embroidery floss choice
- pattern for printing (12.5x12.5cm / 4.9x4.9inch)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric 25x25cm/9.84x9.48inch
- embroidery needle
- stranded embroidery thread
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.