- Written pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Links to tutorials by the designer for techniques used
- Worked in the round.
- Gauge is not critical in this design. For the sample cowl 18 sts / 27 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over stockinette in the stripe section, measured after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
The Stellaria Cowl was inspired by a desire to use up various odds and ends of the lovely rustic yarn by Moeke Yarns. Named for the tiny flowers in the design, this cowl is an entertaining and relaxing knit.
This cowl is knit in the round, with easy jog-less striping and flower texture stitch pattern. A photo tutorial on how to work the flower stitch is included in the pattern. Available in two sizes, it is bound to become a favorite to make, wear and gift!
Difficulty level: This cowl is knit in the round. Stitches used include knit, purl, skp, and k2tog. The pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.
Sizes and finished measurements: This cowl is available in 2 sizes, S (L), pictured is size S. Finished dimensions: height of 42.5 cm (16 ¾ inches) and 73 (93) cm (28 ¾ (36 ½) inches) circumference, measured after blocking.