Stone Town is is knit completely seamlessly from the top down, beginning with the garter stitch yoke. It uses short rows and waist shaping for a tailored fit.
For a close fit, choose the size that matches your bust measurement. For a looser fit, choose the size 2- 4” / 5- 10 cm larger.
Techniques used: Short rows, basic increasing and decreasing, picking up stitches.
- Knitting Pattern - Written instructions and schematic
- Finished Chest Circumference 30.25-56.25" / 77-143 cm
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for intermediate knitters
Materials you need at home:
- 720-1,260 yards / 660-1,155 meters fingering weight yarn.
- US size 3 / 3.25 mm 24” / 60 cm circular needle and 2 sets US 5 / 3.75 mm 24” / 60 cm circular needle.
- 5 stitch markers including 1 unique
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle