- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
From dastardly villains to beautiful princesses, powerful queens to hard working paupers, bring the characters from your favourite storybooks to life using this pdf sewing pattern.
Dress features a knit bodice for ease of dressing and freedom of movement when dancing or playing. A full circle skirt in either traditional or handkerchief style allows plenty of twirl. This dress is like a blank canvas to which you can add our own extras (appliqué, diamantes, ribbon sash, patches, ribbon trim etc) to create the unique look you want.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. (Please note: appliqué pattern and mesh arm warmer pattern are not included. Pictures only provide an example of what can be made)
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.