- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the strawberry and photos]
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
STRAWBERRY KNITTING PATTERNS
A sweet and fruity strawberry charm. My strawberry is decorated with little buttons, but you could use beads or embroidery to decorate it instead.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the stalk which is an i-cord tube knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The strawberry is 6cm tall (not including the stalk).