Strawberry Crochet Pattern in PDF, fast and easy !
This is not a finished product but an electronic pattern in PDF format. The pattern can be downloaded immediately after confirmation of payment. It will allow you to crochet the strawberry presented in the pictures.
Crochetted with cotton yarn and filled up with synthetic fibre, this strawberry is 10 cm tall.
The explanations are written (no diagram). There are pictures in the pattern for a better understanding of the stages necessary to crochet the strawberry (perfect for beginners).
- PDF File
- Written instructions
- Photo Illustrations
- Difficulty Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- 2.5 mm hook
- cotton yarn for 2.5 mm hook (details below). For this pattern I have used a French cotton brand called Phil Coton 3 by Phildar
- Around 20 g of red cotton yarn
- Leftover green cotton yarn for the leaves
- Leftover white cotton yarn for the eyes
- Leftover black cotton yarn for the eyes
- polyester fiberfill
- a tapestry needle
Gisèle Falcucci, known on the web as Jijihook, practices crochet and drawing to create colorful and unique works. She is also the author of the book "Bonnets Faciles et Amusants au Crochet".