Striped slanted scarf - crochet pattern
This crochet pattern is for a slanted striped scarf. A beautiful stylish design which is easy and fast to make.
Size: the scarf will be approx. 200 x 27 cm/ 79 x 10.6 inch, but you can make it any size you want.
You will get the pattern with American and English crochet terms.
The stitches that are used are: American: chain, Single Crochet (Hook G 6= 4 mm hook) English: chain, Double Crochet (Hook 8 = 4 mm hook)
- Crochet Pattern (with American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 200 x 27 cm/ 79 x 10.6 inch, but you can make it any size you want.
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- yarn for hook G 6 (US) and 8 (UK) = DK 8 ply worsted
- You need approx.
- 160 grams white yarn (= 472 meters/ 516 yds)
- 80 grams grey yarn (= 236 meters/ 258 yds)*
- 90 grams charcoal grey yarn (= 266 meters/291 yds). * When you want to make fringes , you need more yarn approx. 30 grams charcoal grey yarn (= 90 meters/ 99 yds)
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.