- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the penguin and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
STRIPES THE PENGUIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Stripes is a cute and cuddly penguin.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams.