- unicorn sewing pattern and tutorial
- create 2 different sized stuffed unicorns
- makes 8 and 5.5 inch stuffed toy
- create horse, unicorn, or pegasus
- great introduction to toymaking
- hand stitching pattern
Sew your own enchanting and magical stuffed felt toys with my Pegasus and Unicorn sewing pattern.
This pattern is computer drafted and includes both the pattern and tutorial to create your own stuffed unicorn toys. This pattern is designed to be hand sewn using felt and similar materials.
Sew unicorns in two different sizes, a larger 8" unicorn or horse, or the smaller 5.5 inch unicorn. Each unicorn is sewn with soft wire armature for a sturdy and gently pose-able stuffed toy (instructions included).
What supplies will you need?
- doll eyes, embroidery thread, beads or small buttons (for eyes)
- needle and thread
- embroidery thread (for details)
- toy stuffing
- chenille wire/pipe cleaners
This is a intermediate hand stitching project although a wonderful beginners introductory to toymaking!
Includes hand stitching diagrams.