Doll summer cardigan, fits American Girl, Gotz, Bonnie & Pearl, Maru and Friends. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements.
Bolero type jacket, easy pattern worked in garter stitch with minimal shaping. Curved hem is created using short rows. Set in sleeves add style to a fashionably tailored look of the cardigan. Long and short sleeve options.
- 6 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row format
- pictures of the work in progress
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- easy intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , 28 sts x 26 garter ridges = 10cm( 4") over garter stitch.
- Yarn , Dale Garn Baby Ull, Viking Baby Ull, any baby weight yarn.
- Needles , 2.5mm(US0) or size to obtain gauge , Adjust your needle size as needed to get the required gauge or the finished item will not fit the doll.
- Notions , tapestry needle for sewing, 2 small buttons (approx. 10mm)
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.