Summer cardigan and skirt 18 inch dolls
Crochet pattern for American Girl dolls. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements. The pattern is fully charted and has minimal written instructions essential for following the charts..
- 13 page tutorial , - 1 cover page, , - 2 pages of general information and instructions, , - 1 page of stitch keys, , - 9 pages of charts ( with separate pages for picot trim , and embellishments placement.
- fully charted
- minimal written instructions
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- crochet stitches key
- advanced difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , 18 filet blocks x 17 filet rows = 4" x 4" (10cm x , 10cm)
- Crochet thread , - Perle cotton 5 , - DMC Mouline floss (split in half) or Cebelia 20, , for flowers and leaves
- Crochet hooks( steel) , - 1.75mm (US6) for base chains , - 1.25mm(US 8) for cardigan and skirt , - 1.00mm(US10) for flowers and leaves
- Notions , - 5 medium (5mm) pearl beads for buttons , - 12 small (3.5mm) pearl beads for flower centers , - 11 medium (6mm) pearl beads for skirt , - small piece of doll velcro for back closure
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.