- 4 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row format
- pictures of the work
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- intermediate difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , 28-29 sts x 40 rs = 10cm( 4") over stockinette stitch.
- Yarn , Angora Gold by Ice Yarns, 70% angora/30%acrylic, , 100 gr/3.5oz, 550m/610yds. , or any fingering weight yarn that you can knit to gauge.
- Needles , 2.0mm(US0) or size to obtain gauge. , Adjust your needle size as needed to get the required gauge or the finished item will not fit the doll.
- Notions , tapestry needle for sewing , short zipper
Summer dress for 18 inch American Girl dolls. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements The dress is worked flat from the top down, with no shaping and no seaming. Two variations of the skirt border are given ( a ruffled and a straight ones).
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.