- 7 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row format
- charted lace pattern
- pictures of the work in progress
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- intermediate difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , 28 sts x 38 rs = 10cm( 4") over stockinette stitch.
- Yarn , Patons Lace, 80%acrylic/10%mohair/ 10%wool, 85gr/3oz, 455m/498yds or any fingering weight yarn that you can knit to gauge.
- Needles , 2.0mm(US0) or size to obtain gauge , 2.5mm(US1) for cast on only. , Adjust your needle size as needed to get the required gauge or the finished item will not fit the doll.
- Notions tapestry needle , 2 stitch holders , short zipper
Doll summer dress, fits American Girl, Gotz, Bonnie & Pearl, Maru and Friends, Finouche. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements
A very girly dress with wide lace skirt and plain straight bodice, High scoop neckline, zipper closure on the back. Worked flat form the bottom up.
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.