Summer dress 18 inch MSD BJD dolls
A detailed easy to follow PDF knitting pattern to knit a beautiful dress for your Kaye Wiggs MSD BJD doll, both 17" and 18" tall. The dress is worked flat, in one piece from top down, without any shaping. The A-line silhouette is created by the self-expanding lace pattern of the skirt. The wavy look of the petal-like hem is very easy to work on the bind off row.
- 5 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row format
- charted skirt stitch pattern
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- intermediate difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , 28 sts x 40rs = 10 cm over stockinette stitch
- Yarn , - Chroma Fingering by KnitPicks, 70%wool /30%nylon, 100ge/3.5oz, 356m/396yds. , Or any baby and fingering weight yarns that you can knit to gauge.
- Needles , - 2.5mm (US1)single pointed
- Notions , tapestry needle, small zipper.
What others have made
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.