- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Variations (Interfacing Woven Fabrics, Patch Pocket, Lined & Normal Sleeves, Buttonholes, Front Button Placket, Belt, Design Samples)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Woven Fabrics like Linen or Double Gauze (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Optional: buttons or cord
The Juna is an airy summer dress for beautiful woven fabrics. Thanks to the loose sleeves and button placket your child can put it on quickly and easily on their own.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!