Summer dress - Tennis Fun for 18'' Doll knitting Pattern
- Suitable for beginners *4 Page written instructions
- English Language *Row by row knitting instructions . *Abbreviations and knitting terms *Gauge needed *Clear photos of all the pattern pieces . f
- Clear photos of the front and back view of the dress .
- Pattern checked and proofread by my US Tester .
Materials you need at home:
Gauge : 6 stitches over 8 stockinette rows using no 3.50mm ( US 4 ) knitting needles = 2.5 cm
Yarn : Any Double Knit ( Weight 3 ) yarn . I used for both dresses : -Stylecraft Special DK – Colour White 294.0 meters /321.5 yards = 100 grams
Stylecraft Special DK – Colour Fiesta 167.6 meters /183.3 yards = 57 grams
- Needles size : 3 ¾ mm ( US 5 ) + 3 ½ mm ( US 4 ) straight knitting needles and also circular or dpns for sleeve part .
*Notions : Buttons 3 + 2 Tapestry needle for sewing Row counter Small piece of elastic thread
Designed this pattern so it can be the bigger version for the Tennis Fun for 13-14’’ Dolls that I have already published in 2017 .
DESIGNER’S NOTES : This pattern includes 2 really cute little tennis dresses with a collar . Quick and easy to make . Both dresses work flat with a back seam and 3 buttons from the waist upwards . I also includes knitting instructions for panties , visor , wrist band and sneakers . You can also add 2 or 3 buttons on the front of dress 1 .
I am a mother of 3 adult kids . Love designing doll clothes and also for babies .