Summer Fayre Marquee Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
The Summer Fayre Marquee is a tea cosy that was designed to look like a marquee in the summer, for perhaps a summer fayre or a summer wedding. The marquee has a little porch and balloons which could have written in them 'Faryre' or 'Mr & Mrs' perhaps?
The Summer Fayre Marquee tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Summer Fayre Marquee tea cosy.
- Fits a 2 pint teapot
- Knitted on 2 needles
- Double thickness yarn to keep the teapot really hot
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.25mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 45g Lime double knitting wool,
- 40g Lilac double knitting wool,
- 15g Cream double knitting wool,
- Small amounts of Turquoise, Spearmint, Pink, Silver grey, Primrose and Bluebell double knitting wool,
- two cotton buds
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.