- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Variations: Romper with bound edges, button placket for easy diaper change, dress with spaghetti straps, summer dress with wide straps and shorts underneath, 30 Min summer romper with straps
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Jersey, French Terry, Double Gauze, Linen (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
The “Jolly Romper“ is an airy summer romper with short legs. There is enough room for the baby to move and you can use light woven fabrics for those super hot summer days.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!